Sat, Dec 25|
Best In The Booth Song Contest
The Biggest new song contest on the East Coast! $2500 GRAND PRIZE. Registration opens December 25, 2022!
Time & Location
Dec 25, 2021, 12:00 AM – Jul 04, 2022, 12:00 AM
About the Event
Best In The Booth is a major song contest that offers a Grand Prize of $2500.00 USD, along with many other great prize packages. The event is hosted online at www.underground101themusicplatform.com .
Artist will have roughly 6 months in this three part contests.
Part 1 - Create a song over one of our listed beats and submit it to our platform by the deadlines stated in the rules terms and condtions.
Part 2 - Create a music video to the song you created and submit it to our web platform by the deadlines stated in the rules terams and condtions.
Part 3 - Promote your song to get the most streams on our web platfrom by the deadlines stated in the rules terms and condtions.
At the end we will announce the Grand Prize Winner, along with the top ten finalist/winners who will also win major prize packages. (Please Click "See All" button below located in the Schedule section for Official Rules, Terms, and Conditons of the 2022-2023 Best In The Booth Song Contest available for download at checkout as well)
We look forward to your entries and finding out who will be crowned this years "Best In The Booth" Grand Prize Winner!
Best In The Booth Song Contest (B.I.T.B Song Contest)
OFFICIAL Rules Terms & Conditions are as follows
All contestants must register for the 2022-2023 Best In The Booth Song Contest (B.I.T.B. Song Contest) through the "Best In The Booth Contest" tab located on the Home Page of www.underground101themusicplatform.com. The form to register for the 2022-2023 "Best In The Booth Song Contest" is located by clicking on the event's green "Register Now" button. You will be taken to a page to pay the 20$ registration fee along with a form to fill out. Please fill it out accurately, agree to the official rules, terms, and condtions, and choose which beat option you will use for the contest.
2. Multiple Part Contest (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
This is a multi-part contest you must follow all the rules and meet the deadlines to qualify for the Grand Prize of $2500.00 USD or any of the other prizes.
Part 1 - Create A Song - Decemeber 25, 2022- Febrary 14, 2023
You will create an original song with the beat you chose on the registration form. The contest opens on Decemeber 25, 2021 at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time, you will have until February 14, 2022 at 12:00 A.M Eastern Time, to submit the song you created with our beat to advance to Part 2 of the contest. you will submit the song under the “Contest Part 1/ Part 2 Submission Form” tab located on the home page. Submit song on Part 1 Form.
Febrary 15th- 20th, 2023
7- day rest period for judges to listen to the songs and place them accordingly on website. Do web-updates, etc. The site may be down during this time.
Part 2 - Create A Music Video - February 20, 2023 - April 20, 2023
In part 2 of the contest you will create a music video to the song you made in Part 1 of the contest. You will have until April 20, 2022 at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time to submit the video on our web platform. You will submit the video under the “Contest Part 1/ Part 2 Submissions Form” tab located on the home page of our website. Scroll down and submit your video on Part 2 Form.
April 21st- April 27th, 2023
7-day rest period for judges to get all videos entered placed on the site for Part 3 of the contest. Do web updates, etc. The site may be down during this time.
Part 3- Promote Your Song - April 27, 2023 - July 4, 2023
In Part 3 of the contest, you will promote your music video link that we posted on our website/YouTube chanel (Best In The Booth Underground 101 The Music Platform). You can do this by copying and pasting the url to your video on website and promoting it on social media platforms etc. Whoever gets the most streams on their music video by July 4, 2022 at 1:00 P.M Eastern Time, will win the Grand Prize of $2500.00 USD cash.
3. Payment and Receiving Entry Beat
Once registered and the $50.00 Payment is cleared, you will receive another email from us with the beat you chose on the registration form on or before, December 25, 2022. Until then you can listen to the beats on our website and write to them. Once the beat you chose on your registration form is provided by us, to you, there will be no refunds or cancellations of registration.
a. a tagged .MP3 and .WAV version of the beat you chose will be emailed to the email you gave us on the registration form.
b. most tracked out .WAV versions of the beat are available upon your request. you must email us back asking for it after the original .MP3 or .WAVs are supplied to you.
c. To be eligible for the GRAND PRIZE of $2500.00 USD you must use the tracked out .WAV version of the beat, if it is available. It will only be sent upon request. We are looking for artists that are serious and know how to record/ mix quality songs. If it is not available, you still must ask to qualify for grand prize.
4. Registration and Deadlines
Once the registration and deadlines are up for each part of the contest, there will be roughly a one week grace period where our site will be updated and possibly down. Don’t be worried, it’s just to make sure everything is fair for everyone and everyone gets the same amount of time. Any questions or concerns during these grace periods can be addressed at email@example.com
5. Creating The Song
a. You must create an original song. NO COVER SONGS. If lyrics are found to be stolen or plagiarized you will be disqualified.
b.The song must be at least 2 minutes in length and no longer than 6 minutes in length.
c.The words "Best In The Booth" must be placed somewhere in the song, as a tag or lyric, however you see fit.
d. The .MP3 or .WAV version of your completed song must be submitted by the deadline date in Part 1, February 14, 2023 at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time.
6. Creating The Video
a. The video must be at least 2 minutes in length but no longer than 6 minutes in length.
b. Credit to the Beat Producer for the beat chosen on your registration form must be placed somewhere in the video.
c. All videos must abide by the law, no illegal substances or items shall appear in the videos unless they are props.
d. Anyone appearing on camera in your video must sign a release form with you, The release will protect you against any legal issues if they arise. A release is not needed if the person is part of a crowd and recorded in a public place, as-long-as the person is not a focus of the video
e. Generally you have the right to video at, or, from public places such as public streets, parks, and public events. However, your subjects also have privacy rights. You do not have a right to record at or from private places such as someone’s home or business without a signed release.
f. Stills and images- If you use still or images in your video, create them yourself. If you use video clips or photos that have been created by others, you should obtain permission from the owner, and from anyone contributing to the work. If permission is received give proper credit somewhere in the video.
g. Fair Use and Copyright - Some works are covered under the Fair Use provision of the Copyright Law, which is a set of guidelines used to determine if a work can be used without permission. Examples of fair use are works used for news reporting, comment, scientific research, teaching, and parody. Be aware that if the copyright owner disagrees with your use you may be facing lawsuit and damages. We will not be held responsible for violation or damages.
h. Privacy Rights - Surprisingly, the law states that no one should expect privacy in public places. The First Amendment protects free speech, which means that no law enforcement official can prevent the filmmaker from pursuing his activity on the street or anywhere else in public. Some areas require permits with large gatherings be aware. Use good taste, respect others. Cell phones and other barely visible recording devices have made it easy to catch unsuspecting people in awkward or compromising positions and to broadcast the images anywhere in the connected world. Such filming is invasive hostile and rude even when it is lawful. This is a World Wide Web platform we are using to broadcast these videos. Please respect people’s privacy rights if they do not want to be in the video cut them out.
f.We will not be held responsible for violation of any of these rights.
7. Promoting the Video - you will be able to promote your video however you see fit. On social media, the newspapers, magazines, whatever you feel will help you get the most streams. We are aware of paid for streaming services and bot platforms. If you choose to use these services we will not be held responsible for your video being taken down or put on hold by third party services such as YouTube, Spotify, Etc. There is a potential for that to happen. We will not be responsible for paused submissions effecting the outcome of your number of streams due to play listing or bots.
8. Winner Announcements- Winners will be announced, July 25, 2023 through live streaming, on our website and social media platforms. There will be prize packages for the top 10 contestants. Including a $2500.00 cash grand prize. To win the grand prize you must follow all rules terms and condtions outlined, as well as get the most streams on your music video on our YoutTube Chanel, "Best In The Booth Underground 101 The Music Platform". Places 1-5 will be judged by most streams on our YouTube Chanel, places 6-10 will be the judges choice. The judges will be the beat producers as well as Brandon Stephenson, owner of underground101themusicplatform.com and the host of the Best In The Booth Song Contest and Album Series.
9. Prize Packages- All 10 winners will receive prize packages along with a graphic stating they were a winner of 2022-2023 B.I.T.B. Song Contest. You can use these on your website or social media platforms, wherever you would like.
1st Place - ……………….……………………………$2500.00 USD
2nd Place - ……………………………………….……$500.00 USD
3rd Place - ……………………………………………..$100 .00 USD
4th Place - ……………………………………………… $50.00 USD
5th Place - ……………………………………………… $25.00 USD
6th Place - …………………………………….. Marketing Package
7th Place - ………………………… (200) CD Duplication Package
8th Place - ………………………………………...Studio Time (2hrs)
9th Place - ……………………. Album Cover Design (Front & Back)
10th Place - ……………………………………. Feature from Bfuture
10. Release of Liability - Owner of Underground101 The Music Platform, "Best In The Booth", the Best In The Booth Song Contest, Sponsors, Partners, Investors, affiliates etc. Will not be held liable, or, responsible for any violations of privacy rights, copyright infringements, failure to obtain proper releases or permissions, or any legal issues if they arise as a result of violating any of the rules terms and conditions outlined in the "Best In The Booth Song Contest Official Rules, Terms, and Conditions policy. Best In The Booth and Underground101 The Music Platform reserves the rights to all submissions to the contest for; commercial, non-commercial, monetization, royalty, streaming and sales usages. Further-more we will not be responsible for damages pertaining to the creation of contest entries or submissions.
USE GOOD JUDGEMENT! WE LOOK FORWARD TO BRINGING YOU THIS NEW EVENT AND CROWING A 2022-2023 “BEST IN THE BOOTH” WINNER!
Part 1 - Write, Record & Submit SongUnderground101TheMusicPlatform
1,415 hours 15 minutes
Part 2 - Submit Music VideoSubmit Music Video
Best In The Booth Song Contest
Registration to Best In The Booth Song Contest, and one year subscription to our site.$5.00